Sash Windows Worthing.
Pembroke & Nash traditional timber sliding box sash Windows.
Pembroke & Nash have restored many timber sash windows in Worthing and the surrounding West Sussex areas. The above picture shows a sash window restoration job on a Grade I listed property in the village of Findon. Because of the listed status the clients could not install double glazed sash windows, even slimlite double glazing as this was not permitted. We replaced many of the timber sashes but incorporated traditional hand made cylinder glass.
For a FREE survey on your timber windows in Worthing or West Sussex, please call 01273 855546
Some of the services that we carried out on this beautiful property and offer across Worthing & west Sussex include;
- Replacement stand alone sashes and complete sash windows.
- Hardwood timbers such as Oak and Sapele were used.
- Cylinder hand made historic restoration glass.
- Draught proofing of the sash windows.
- New french doors to include draught seals and toughened glass.
- New hardwood sill sections.
- Bespoke mouldings to match originals.
Other services that we can provide in Worthing are planning applications and listed building applications. we currently have some going through. We will add some pictures of these in due course.
Conservation areas in Worthing and period properties in general can benefit from the following:
- Double glazed sash upgrades. This utilises the existing box frames, removing the single glazed sliding sashes and incorporating authentic copies with high performance double glazing. Please see further details here.