Bespoke Timber Doors & Frames, made to measure covering Brighton, Hove & Sussex Areas.
Pembroke & Nash can design or replicate any style of timber door. The front door is usually over looked when ordering new windows or renovating a property. But when your home is in a Victorian Terrace, sometimes it is only the front door that makes your property stand out. A new hardwood or Accoya door, with a new frame and a transom light fitted above can really be that stand out feature. We always recommend going that extra mile and fitting some very high quality ironmongery.
Timber doors that Pembroke & Nash can offer:
- Bespoke Timber Front Doors
- New Door frames fitted and plastered.
- Security locks / dead bolts / three point locking systems / spy holes.
- Custom made glass designs / bespoke lead glass – double glazed / white satin safety glass.
- Door numbers / house names etched into glass.
- Factory finished paint finish to get an extremely flat and even paint finish.
Internal doors can sometimes be missing. When discussing projects with our clients, missing doors in a lounge or kitchen can be a bugbear. On many occasions we have either sourced a door from one of our reclamation colleagues or had one made in our joinery workshop. Usually constructed from a European Redwood such as pine.
We can also supply and fit bespoke timber mouldings.
Please see areas covered for a free quotation on a new bespoke timber door.
PLEASE CALL 01273 855546 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON OUR TIMBER DOORS OR CONTACT US HERE.
We have examples of new timber doors in Brighton, Hove & Sussex areas.