Pembroke & Nash (Commercial)
Pembroke and Nash Sash Windows can handle large projects such as the one pictured above. We have the infrastructure to cope with the restoration or supply of new timber Sash Windows on a commercial scale. We are a manufacture as well as restorer and can assist on any type of wooden window project. We also have the ability to provide a full decorating tender. We work along side many Architects & Surveyors. Our knowledge has also helped with planning, especially where double glazing may have initially been ruled out.
Previous projects included 440 Sash Windows on a single Hotel (Royal Albion Brighton Grade II*) of which nearly half were completely replaced. This £1m project was completely manged in house and completed in 2016 with glowing references.
We have also completed work on many large Schools, Country houses and are currently working a large Country House in West Sussex and also on the Kings Hotel in Brighton. A full portfolio is available on request.
For current installation news please see our updated Twitter feed
The services that we can offer:
- Tender preparation to include a full survey and schedule of works – Chargeable.
- Full planning consultancy to include heritage advice and pointers – Chargeable.
- Section Details for planning – Free of charge if a section detail is on file. Bespoke details can be drawn on CAD but will be charged for.
- Tendering from a prepared scope of works / drawings – Free of charge.
- Guide pricing to help prepare a Tender – Free of charge.
- Site visit to help a commercial partner win a Tender – Chargeable.
- Site visit if a commercial partner has already been appointed the main contractor – Free of Charge.
We are often asked by Quantity Surveyors to price up a job that they are trying to win. We will guide price in these instances but additional input may be chargeable.
We look forward to your enquiry. For commercial projects we will consider all enquiries within the South East of England.